Sunday, April 1, 2007

NEC Computers Community Open House 2007

The year 2007 edition of NEC Computeres Community Open House concluded successfully last weekend (23-24 Mar). I was helping on the game booth to let the visitors complete a puzzle and get a free PS2 Optical mouse. We gave out several dozens...

On the mean time, I managed to take some times to take some pictures with people around. For the opening, here is a picture between me and a pretty lady. Guess who is she? She is one of the models for NEC Computres!!
Nothing particular happens after that as day 1 was only a few hours and after that, we went to Penang for dinner. As a record, we ordered 10 dishes for 12 people!The people just could not wait for me to finish with the photo.


Day 2, and my colleagues insisted that I should meet an ex-colleague... as they say..
Do we look like brothers? They all say that, what do you think?

Well, that's all for NEC Open House as some other photos are...

Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: