Thursday, January 25, 2007

Review: Chess Training

First,
Book I am currently reading: Zurich International Chess Tournament 1953
Progress: Kind of slow as I take more than 30 minutes for each games so a full day(6~8 hours) of study only cover 2 or 3 rounds of the tournament and I am kind of busy for these 2 months...

Next,
Tactics, my progress at Chess Tactics Server is terrible with a lot mistake on the puzzles and thus leading to lower rating and lower success rate. Horrible! It seems like my goal of getting 1700 rating and 81% success rate by 10000 tries is going further away from me... More concerntration is required on the section!

Finally,
Analysis of my tournament games is in the queue. I had notated some of my USM (Team/Open) games so I will try to upload them over here after analysing them. They should be up soon...

Conclusion:
More concerntration is needed on the tactics section.

Until then,
Eu Hong

No comments: