Tuesday, February 27, 2007

1 Day Trip

My New Year holidays was just over and during 1 of the 10 days, I visited Penang Island with my family. It was during the 5th day of Chinese New Year.

The Penang Bridge was still crowded even a lot of people had already started working and the time was noon.

We spent most of our time before 4pm shopping around and next we went to take our meals at hawker centre. We were too full and the meal become our dinner instead...
Look at the food I took...
Char Kuih Teow
Ais Kacang and a lot more...

Finally, we went to visit a recreation park, namely, Taman Perbandaran (formerly known as Taman Belia or Youth Park)
Once we parked our car, trees and plants can be seen along the way into the park.



Parents and kids alike having fun...


A model Penang Hill and the cable car.
Some notes on it...

My life always cannot lack of chess... :P
The Gaint Chess Set in the park
I know I will spoil the scene, but I insisted to become the model of the picture... hehehe...

Next to the gaint chess set is a skating area.

No one was doing skating except a few kids playing around...

Finally, a view of bamboo before leaving...

We were on our way back when it started to rain...

Interesting but tiring trip...

Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: