Friday, February 2, 2007

Back on Track @ CTS

Friday is a "long" awaited day of the week for many working people like myself since we are having days off soon...


As usual, its time to review something I had done for the week, especially, chess.


I had been busy with application to further study and hence, I had only did very little on chess. No progress on book reading and analysis of my games but some good progress @ CTS (Chess Tactics Server).


I had managed to recover some lost ground on both rating and success rate after last week's blackout performance and hence end up with rating @ 1634(+37) and success @ 80.3%(+0.1%). Current tries are 8609 and are only 1391 tries from the 10000 tries, 1700 rating and 81% success rate goal. Not far in terms of tries, moderate progress in terms of rating (I had stuck at 16++ for almost 3000 tries) and very far in terms of success rate as gaining 0.7% better success rate is a big step!!

May the force be with me,

Eu Hong

No comments: