Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Revised To Do List before Chinese New Year

1) Chess Tactics Server
- 10,000 tries, 1700 rating, 81% success rate
Ok for tries, bad for rating and success rate

2) Analysis of tournament games
- To analyze all my recent tournaments games and try to publish some over here
Gone thru all MCC games but have not the time to check with Fritz yet

3) Speed up on the reading of Zurich 1953
more than 50% thru the book. Estimated another 1 month to go thru

4) Do more work out as normally, CNY == weight gaining season, so better lose some before gaining more... :P
- lost 4kgs since January 2007

5) Complete as much tasks on hand as possible before I go on long holidays which I am still considering whether to on leave or not...
Solved most of my tasks except those larger projects

6) Finally, return all borrowed stuff or things I'd owe people before CNY as tradition said...
DONE

Cheers!!
Tan Eu Hong

No comments: