Monday, March 5, 2007

10,000 tries @ Chess Tactics Server

It had been more then a quarter ago when I first discover about Chess Tactics Server. Since then, I will spend on average 3~5 hours weekly to solve puzzles. Improve or not, I am not sure, but the sure thing is, I did have some fun solving some chess puzzles and watching my tactics rating and ranking went up and down among all the registered tactician on the server.

Incidently, I saw following details on my profile after more than an hour of tries.
Immediately, I logon again and solve the ONE that I need to reach the 10,000 mark on tries. Bravo! to myself. :P
I logout again and saw following latest profile details.

I progressed slowly for the pass 200 tries after idling for over 20 days (celebrating CNY). There it is, from 9838 tries on 2007-Feb-16, idle until today, 2007-Mar-5, 10,000 mark is achieved with 1633 rating and 80.2% success rate.
I ranked 8th among Malaysian handles and only "kwanpin", "morogoal", and "eigenmodes" are active.

Objective for the next 10,000 tries to come:
Rating: >1700
Success: >81%

Again, Congratulations! Bravo! to myself :P


Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: