Sunday, March 11, 2007

Chap Goh Meh - Kek Lok Si - Part 4

Chap Goh Meh - Kek Lok Si - Part 4
Previous installment, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.


Bird Eye View
of Aiyer Item Area from Kek Lok Si

I was about to move to another place when I noticed that I can take a few pictures of Aiyer Item from the parking area.
An Bird Eye View.

Another view but from different angle. Notice the ship-like building and the building on bottom-right corner, I am about to zoom in using the combination of optical zoom and digital zoom.

First try which is about 10x(3.6x optical + 6x digital)

Maximum zoom, 20x!!

The best I can do with my camera. I think my "professional-looking" friend had a better set of pictures. Hopefully I can get a hand on them and post it here.

Finally the ship-like building which is actually another temple...

Stay tuned...

Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: