Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Highest Tactics Rating

It had been exactly 3 months ago when I achieved my highest rating at Chess Tactics Server with 1667 on 20 Dec 06. Today, I done it again to reach 1677 after struggling around 1600~1650 for 3 months. Higher rating come along with high solving speed and of course higher accuracy of solving it. My success rate thus increase to 80.4% after 10,995 tries. This however does not always reflect in actual over-the-board play especially in shorter time control games as I lost all my 5 minutes blitz against Chuah and Khai Boon during PFS open... I think I cannot play blitz... hehehe...

My latest CTS ProfileLatest ranking among Malaysian Tacticians
Top 10 ranking among all active tacticiansand finally I am ranked 207 in the "world".

Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: