Thursday, March 8, 2007

Chap Goh Meh - Kek Lok Si - Part 2

Previous installment, Part 1.


We were finally at the place and immediately we noticed a lot of people moving around, taking photo of the site and people. Honestly, I had never been here at this hour, in fact, I never came to the top of Kek Lok Si before. It is a shame to tell others that I come from Penang. :P

Before going into another series of pictures, let's have a little review of my camera. I bought this camera back on September, 2006. It is Panasonic Lumix FX01 with 6.0 MegaPixels. As the be shown later, it is still ok for an amatuer photographer like me. :P
More details from the Panasonic Website.

First sight of the area.

There was another place higher than where I was standing but that's later. For the moment, I needed to wonder around where I was standing and I started to move among the crowd.

Pictures taken where always in 2 modes, 1 with flash light and another 1 without flash light. Just to make sure that I don't miss out anything.This was taken without the flash light. It looks more natural compared to the previous photo where flash light was applied(it looks more yellow-brownish) but some editing work need to be done in order to see "clearly".

A confused dog when my camera flashed!

A series of pictures was taken from different angle:
A)Under the roof:
B)Front View:
C)Moving away:

After this I went on to take pictures of my friends and on the mean time, our "professional-looking" friend went missing into the crowd with his "professional-looking" camera and tripod...

To be continue...

Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: