Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Today of 25 years ago was a special day for my parents as I was then introduced to this world by my mother. Today of present day is a special day for me as I celebrated my 25th birthday.

I woke up this morning at unusually early moment of the day and found several messages pending on my received sms, including a sms that came all the way from Italy! How touching!

Moving on, I went to work as usual except with greetings coming via my phone on a free flow pace. While it had been a tradition in my department that we celebrated birthday once a month for all colleagues that had their birthday fall on the month. March is my turn and incidently the celebration falls on my birthday itself well this is the second year I get to celebrate my birthday with my colleagues.

Some moment that was taken by one of the girls.
waiting with anticipation for the cakes!

birthday boys and girl.

cakes with candles. Lovely isn't it?

1...2...3... blow... after everyone sings the birthday song its time...

The ceremony with Syah and me holding a knife each.

Okay, enough of ceremony, now we divide the cakes for realas everyone will get at least a pair of Chocolate and Fruit cakes!

and someone is too shy to show herself in front of the camera...

Finally, we pack and clean up the place. I got to bring home a few slice of cakes as we did not manage to finish off everything...

At home a few moment ago... my mother surprised me with no cakes but 2 red eggs!

Yeah!! Happy Birthday to Me!!

Cheers!!
Eu Hong

No comments: